SET Aluminum Flatbed For 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma
5-ft. / 6-ft. / 7-ft. Bed Length Options
66″ / 72″ Bed Width Options
SET ALUMINUM FLATBED BASE DECK
For Toyota Tacoma’s built from 1998-2004 (1st Generation), Summit Expedition Trucks Ltd. (SET) offers both an 66″ & 72″ wide aluminum flatbed deck solution with 5, 6, 7-ft length options. The 66″ wide (1680mm) flatbed deck tray is designed to follow the factory body width, keeping the truck nice and narrow as it was originally designed.
Utilizing the same components as our standard flatbeds, you have the option for tool boxes, drawer, water tank, side gates, headboard and larger fenders. As always, these accessories can be added at any point.
- 66” & 72″ Wide Base Deck, available in 60” (5ft) / 72” (6ft) / 84” (7ft) Length Options
- Fenders (provided – up to 33” tires) (optional fenders; 31-in. specific, up to 35-in, up to 37-in, up to 40-in.)
- Easy Plug & Play Electrical Connectors
- Exterior Tie Down Rail, gussets for additional strength
- Optional Interior Tie Downs: +$80ea (4 tie-downs $320 – 12 tie-downs $960)
OPTIONS SET ALUMINUM FLATBED BASE DECK
- Bolt-on Headboard with Dual Tire Carry Kit
- Side & Rear Gates, Removable
- Rear Underbody Tool Boxes – Pair
- Rear Underbody Slide-Drawer Storage Box, Lockable, 48″ to 60″ long\
- Optional Interior Tie Downs
REAR UNDERBODY SLIDE-OUT DRAWER
- Drawers available in 36″ / 48″ / 60″ long (60″ full-size trucks only).
- On 60″ decks, choosing water tank will limit to 36″ drawers.
All of SET Contractor (+upscale models) Flatbed / Tray Packages include the standard headboard – headache rack, but with an optional Built-In Water Tank Headboard version. If you are starting with a Base Flatbed / Tray, the headboard can always be bolted on later on with a couple of bolts. Full aluminum construction. Water Tank options are also available (see below).
12.5 Gallon / 47 Litre Built-In Water Tank Headboard
The optional Water Tank is fantastic use of space, while giving the ability to carry an additional 12.5 gallons / 47 litres of potable water! Whether it’s 6 months or 6 years later, you can install this Water Tank on the SET flatbed trays. If you choose the Built-In Water Tank for 60” long tray, this will restrict the drawer length to the 36” length option.
Rear Underbody Tool Boxes
Summit Expedition Trucks Ltd. (SET) use their standardized custom extrusion for all the deck floors itself. Each tray is shipped with SAE / DOT Certified LED lights, marker lights, and reflectors. Model specific mounting brackets, along with hardware, fenders to clear 33″ tires, and a plug and play harness for the LED lights and license plates is included in all of the SET tray options.
Please call Red Line Land Cruisers 719.638.2003 to discuss vehicle and options.
All decks include the following features:
• Fully welded aluminum construction
• Extruded flooring
• Fuel Filler relocation kit
• Back up camera and sensor relocation
• Trailer connector relocation
• Box electrical plug relocation
• Plug and play wiring for tail, signal, brake, reverse and license plate lighting
• Side marker lights and reflectors
• 33-in. tire compatible fenders standard (optional fenders; 31-in. specific, up to 35-in, up to 37-in, up to 40-in.)
• Full length exterior tie down rail, gussets for additional strength
• Modular ready system
• All accessories (aside from interior tie downs), are easily bolted on, and do not require upfront purchase
• Equipped with SAE / DOT Rear lighting and reflectors.
RED LINE LAND CRUISERS is your Colorado Springs, Colorado fulfillment and installation facility for Summit Expedition Trucks Flat Bed Trays.
Summit Expedition Trucks Ltd. (SET) manufactures quality bed trays from their Alberta, Canada manufacturing facility. SET products are designed to suit a wide range of North American platforms. From Toyota Tacoma’s, to RAM 3500 series trucks. SET take the headaches out of installation, electrical, and lead times. Summit Expedition Trucks currently offer build to suit options, with a high level of quality control, and end user friendliness. SET designed their bed tray systems to meet all SAE / DOT requirements; including lighting and reflectors. The Summit Expedition Trucks aluminum bed tray ships to Red Line Land Cruisers in a semi-assembled fashion allowing for reasonable shipping costs from Canada to Colorado Spring, Colorado vs those other companies shipping all the way from Australia. setoverland.com