C4RS Kinetic Bridle – 4X4 Recovery Gear
The C4RS Kinetic Bridle is a great tool to roughly share recovery loads between two points, thereby lowering the transmitted load to each attachment or recovery point. When winching, think about splitting the “contact load” point into two points by adding the use of a Kinetic Bridle to split the load into two recovery points on a bumper instead of just one. By spreading the load, this provides for a much safer recovery with less wear & tear on your equipment and vehicle. A Kinetic Bridle can also be used as a short kinetic extension or a short rigging line during advanced recoveries to ease shock loading – please seek professional instruction.
All C4RS Kinetic Bridle’s are 100% Made in the USA, spliced in-house at C4RS here in Colorado. The C4RS Kinetic Bridle is both Berry & TAA compliant. Each C4RS Kinetic Bridle is spliced from New England Rope® nylon double strand line. The soft eyes are large for ease of use, reinforced with tubular webbing for abrasion, cut resistance with splices finished with lock stitching by Samson® Lash It® for a secure splice set.
The center of each C4RS Kinetic Bridle is protected with a length of C4RS tubular abrasion guard and designed to provide additional abrasion & cut resistance in high load & high wear areas. Each C4RS Kinetic Bridle includes an identifier tag with product identification info, load limits, production date and serial number for lot traceability.
Note: Load limits (straight-line pull) are not as configured in a bridle load sharing arrangement. A proper bridle load sharing configuration will come close to doubling the strength of the bridle by sharing the input load across both bridle legs. Suggestions below are per proper load sharing configuration & for use with static or dynamic pulls.
SIZING / WEIGHT RECOMMENDATION
7/8″ x 10′
24,750-lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 7,400-lbs or less.
1.0″ x 10′
32,750-lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 9,800-lbs or less.
1 1/8″ x 12′
43,700-lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 13,100-lbs or less.
C4RS Kinetic Bridle Specifications
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Black body with bright red eyes for high visibility.
- High 30% stretch for kinetic recoveries.
- Base material is stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable.
- Buoyant (floats)
- Quieter, quicker and easier to use than steel cable.
- Tubular webbing on all soft eyes for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Extra large soft eyes for added ease of use.
- Spliced in-house. Lock stitched with 650-lbs strong Samson Lash It.
- Abrasion resistant.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & load and use specs & other important information.
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces.
- Do not place around sharp objects.
- Do not use for lifting or life saving operations.
- Comes with a 2″ wide hook-n-loop wrap.
- Safety tagged.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS & Red Line Land Cruisers disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by Red Line Land Cruisers and C4RS.
- Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death.
- Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear.
- Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials
- Does not cover typical wear & tear, abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.
ALSO SEE: C4RS Kinetic Rope – Recovery Gear