CABLECRAFT MOTION CONTROL PUSH-PULL CONTROL SYSTEM 184-6TT-1-18N 150-Push / 250-Pull
This allows you to run 2WD HI & LOW and run 4WD Hi and LOW on an Atlas T-case.
Our range of push-pull controls provide a means of transmitting linear motion from one location to another. They offer ease of installation as well as superior performance. Bristow® – Economical construction for applications that do not require tight bend radii. Utility – Adds a binder wire for structural integrity and a tighter minimum bend radius than other controls. Low Friction EXT – Have the same advantages as Utility with an added plastic covered inner member which provides improved efficiency. Low Friction – The standard of excellence for industrial controls. Features include a binder wire for structural integrity, tight minimum bend radius, and PTFE covered inner-member for the ultimate in efficient, smooth operation. Provides long life in the most demanding applications.
Control Cable Assembly Common Applications: Implement control, throttle control, PTO/4WD activation, valve actuation, remote battery disconnect, remote electrical disconnect, transmission shift, hydrostatic drives, latches
• Made of tough/durable materials
• Environmentally protected with long-lasting seals
• Temperature rated for use from a low of -65°F to a peak of 310°F Efficiency Factor: Input Force = (Output Load x Total Degrees of Bend x Efficiency Factor) + Output Load Bristow & Utility = .002 Low Friction EXT & Low Friction = .001 Note: Efficiency will be slightly reduced in applications when output load is substantially less than rated loads.
• Stainless steel or plated carbon steel
• Plastic coated carbon steel conduit and inner-member
• Plastic seals
184 – With Stainless Steel Support Tubes and End Rods
6 – (Use this number only if requesting optional Model 6 wiper seal, optional on all controls)
TT – Threaded Swivel
1 – Cable Travel: 1-inch
18 – Length +/-.25 (inches)
N – End Rod Jam Nuts (2 each)
150 – Pounds Push
230 – Pounds Pull