RL1041 F/2F ROCKER ARM OILER BUSHING
Replacement for Toyota 90999-73043 BUSH, BIMETAL FORMED (FOR ROCKER ARM) – (EN4-3)
For these old Toyota combustion engines, oil is life and proper maintenance is the key! But unfortunately Toyota discontinued what we feel are critical parts for the survival of these old Land Cruisers, some 35 – 50 years later! The Rocker Arm Oiler Bushings are for both the Toyota F engine and 2F engines. They replace the discontinued Toyota part number 90999-73043 (Bush, BIMETAL Formed). These bushings are custom made by Red Line Land Cruisers on a 5-axis machine to perfection to keep your Toyota F145-2F Alive! These bushings are made from a oil impregnated bronze material to meet and exceed the Toyota service standards!
When we perform a restoration or resto-mod every detail must be perfect, cutting corners or using inferior parts is not an option. This often requires us to remanufacture parts that have been discontinued by Toyota.
Our part number is RL1041
You will need 12 – Sold as a set of 12.
• RL1040 1F Rocker Shaft O-Rings (2) – Toyota Land Cruiser
• Red Line 1F Oil Line Conversion Kit – F-145 and F-155 Toyota engines – Years of 3/69 – 9/73
• Replacement for Toyota 13495-60010 LOCK, CRANKSHAFT PULLEY / RL1005 HARMONIC BALANCER LOCKOUT
• Ignition Package for 1 / 2F Engines for your Toyota Land Cruiser
• Toyota 2F Engine – The Now Sought After 6 Cylinder Paperweight
• What Type Of Engine Oil Do We Use At Red Line Land Cruisers
• FJ DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) How to Run a Compression Test on An Engine
• 2F SNIPER 101 – WHERE TO START FOR YOUR FJ40 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER?
• TOYOTA F / 1F ENGINE 1949 – 1975