Red Line Land Cruisers is excited to offer its new PSC Power Steering Remote Reservoir mount. This mount allows for a clean and simple mounting solution for securing the PSC Remote Reservoir. Mounting to the side of the LS Engine block allows for simple steering hoses routing with no loops or possible kinks. Unlike when mounting to the frame or body, hoses do not need to have slack to account for engine movement.
When it is time to find a place to mount your PSC Remote Reservoir on your custom build, our bracket can save you hours and even days of fabrication.
* Steel 3/16” bracket for PSC remote reservoir. Laser Cut and CNC bent.
* Steel 1/8” bracket for PSC Anti-Splash Vent SR-VT. Laser Cut and CNC bent.
* Designed for a GM steering pump with a remote reservoir.
* Easy and accessible mounting for the PSC remote reservoir, and anti-splash vent.
* Also for straight hoses routing with no loops or kinks.
* Designed on the Truck based Lm/q engine, as such can be fitted to any Gen 3 5.3 & 6.0 with the alternator on the driver side.
* The remote reservoir bracket utilizes two of the factory threaded holes for the factory battery junction block and two additional drilled 8mm or 3/8” holes.
* Mounting Hardware included.
* Ships as raw metal finish to be painted or powder-coated.