Modified 95 Degrees Fan Clutch, 80 Series Heavy Duty – 1FZ-FE Blue Hub Fan Clutch Mod
Help your 1FZ-FE stay cooler and run at the optimal temperature, Our modified OEM Aisin Fan Clutch engages at 95 degrees as we change the CST Fluid formula and adjust the temperature springs to achieve a long term solution with a higher “lock up” rate. This is also known as the “Blue Hub Fan Clutch Mod“. This modification is very popular because it correctly matches the fan engagement to the water pump rotation dynamics.
• Fits all *80-Series Land Cruisers with 1FZ-FE engines, both N/A and Super-Charged versions.
Looking for the 1991-1992 3FE / FJ80 80-Series Fan Clutch?
See our 3FE FAN CLUTCH “GREEN” With TEMP MOD for both the 1991 – 1992 FJ80 & 1988 – 1990 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser. For 1HDT / 1HZ engines see 1HD-T / 1HZ.
Fan Clutch INCLUDES (8) JIS Hardware
Please E-MAIL US at email@example.com and in the SUBJECT LINE, type: “WAITING LIST – BLUE FAN CLUTCH” and we will place you on the list and call you in the order we receive them. Please provide your phone number and shipping info as well. We are constantly trying to keep them in stock, but supply chain issues is the new normal!
It’s “hit or miss” these days as we either have them in stock or BACKORDERED FOR 3-4 WEEKS as both the fan clutch or CST fluid is out of stock across the nation.
See our article “Elevation Doesn’t Care! Keeping Land Cruisers Cool” as we know elevation wrecks havoc on our Land Cruiser’s cooling systems especially here in the dry-air of Colorado Springs sitting at 6,200-ft and especially heading up the passes that leads into the glorious Colorado Rockies.
Our other Fan Clutch Mod Fitments:
• 77-87 FJ40 & FJ60 2F Fan Clutch – Red Standard – Toyota Land Cruiser
• 77-87 FJ40 & FJ60 2F Fan Clutch – Black Hot & Heavy – Toyota Land Cruiser
• Modified 95 Degrees Fan Clutch, 80 Series Heavy Duty – 1FZ-FE Blue Hub Fan Clutch Mod
• Modified 95 Degrees Fan Clutch, 80 Series Heavy Duty 1HD-T / 1HZ Specific – Light Blue Hub
• 3FE FAN CLUTCH “GREEN” With TEMP MOD – 1991 – 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser