ICON Vehicle Dynamics K53091 – 80-SERIES 3″ STAGE-1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM, TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 1991 – 1997
As of March 2022, ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS suspension system kits are 14-16 weeks out on top of… It’s a “insert card and wait-in-line” world we live in these days…
After an in-depth R&D process, ICON engineers have developed a 3” suspension system for the 80 Series Land Cruiser that is aimed to improve on-road handling characteristics while also maximizing the Land Cruiser’s off-road potential. This Stage 1 80-Series system includes ICON-designed dual rate coil springs, caster correction bushings, sway bar relocation components, all bracketry and hardware required for install, and ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks that feature a vehicle specific valving for optimized ride quality and balanced damping front to rear. This ICON Stage 1 System is the perfect entry level suspension system for drivers seeking a quality on-road ride with exceptional off-road characteristics as well.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3” lift height
- Approximately 40% increased front wheel travel over stock
- Approximately 35% increased rear wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs provide exceptional on-road ride quality and outstanding off-road performance
- Vehicle specific tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks offer superior shock damping and control
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP shocks with 5/8″ shaft
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock body
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% bolt-on design means no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17×8.5″ with 4.63” Backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.50″ (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE.
- COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 56509 (QTY: 2) | 91-97 LAND CRUISER 80 0-3″ FRONT 2.0 VS IR
- 56510 (QTY: 2) | 91-07 LAND CRUISER 80/100 0-3″ REAR 2.0 VS IR
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- 53005 (QTY: 1) | 91-97 LAND CRUISER 3″ FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 53006 (QTY: 1) | 91-97 LAND CRUISER 3″ REAR DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 53007 (QTY: 1) | 91-97 LAND CRUISER FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION KIT
- 53008 (QTY: 1) | 91-97 LAND CRUISER 4.6 DEG CASTER CORRECTION KIT
- 53009 (QTY: 1) | 93-97 LAND CRUISER BRAKE LINE KIT +3″
ABOUT ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premiere performance suspension manufacturer specializing in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUV’s and off road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real world applications as well as race conditions.