RL1008 PSC Power Steering Remote Reservoir Mount For LS Engine
Red Line Land Cruisers PSC Power Steering Remote Reservoir Mount allows for a clean and simple mounting solution for securing the PSC Remote Reservoir close to the power steering unit on your LS swapped FJ40 Land Cruiser.
By mounting the PS remote reservoir directly to the side of the LS Engine block allows for simple steering hose routing with no loops or possible kinks that is typically associated with mounting to the frame or body. With the PSC Power Steering Remote Reservoir Mount hoses do not need to have slack to accomodate for engine movement.
When it is time to find a place to mount your PSC Remote Reservoir on your custom build, our bracket can save you hours and even days of configuration and fabrication time.
Don’t let your P/S PUMP RUN OUT OF FLUID!
• Steel 3/16” bracket for PSC remote reservoir. Laser Cut and CNC bent.
• Steel 1/8” bracket for PSC Anti-Splash Vent SR-VT. Laser Cut and CNC bent.
• Designed for a GM steering pump with a remote reservoir.
• Easy and accessible mounting for the PSC remote reservoir, and anti-splash vent.
• Straight hose routing with no loops or kinks.
• Designed on the Truck based Lm/q engine, as such can be fitted to any Gen 3 5.3 & 6.0 with the alternator on the driver side.
• The remote reservoir bracket utilizes two of the factory threaded holes for the factory battery junction block and two additional drilled 8mm or 3/8” holes.
• Mounting Hardware included.
• Ships as raw metal finish to be custom painted or powder-coated.
RL1008 PSC Power Steering Remote Reservoir Mount For LS Engines