BILLET KNOBS, FRONT FAN PULL & REAR FAN PULL (PAIR) RL1058 & RL1059
Fitment for Late model FJ40 / 40-Series Land Cruisers that have individual split-controls for front & rear heater fans.
Looking for just the singular FAN PULL Knob? See our: Billet Fan Pull Knob, FJ40, 1973 – 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser
Red Line Land Cruisers developed these billet “Resto Mod” knobs for 40-Series Land Cruisers. Over the years we’ve found that restoring and rebuilding our client’s Land Cruisers brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are, more often than not, needed to produce a “one-off” visual aspect. When we add specially items to these builds such as a compressor, front locker, rear locker or other accessories, we want all the knobs on the dash to have a complete finished look.
Because we are passionate about Toyota Land Cruisers, we took the factory knob and stylized it with our own twist to maintain a consistent look and feel that allows us a variety of options beyond the factory specified knobs.
Specs include the following:
• 6064 Billet Aluminum Material
• CNC Machine Cut
• Gloss Black Anodized Finish
• Laser etching is used for knob text (which means the text will not scrape or wear off like paint does)
• Text font is the factory style Bold with the same text height and layout
• 4mm x.7 stainless set screw included for securing the knob
• Billet Aluminum Dash-Collars
See all of our Billet Knobs and On The Dash Accessories: