FJ40 BILLET KNOB SET (7-pcs)
Lights, Hazard, Wipe Wash, Fan Pull, Warm Pull, Fresh Pull
1973-1979 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
Red Line Land Cruisers developed the FJ40 Billet Knob Set or “Resto Mod” knobs for 40-Series Toyota Land Cruisers. Over the years we’ve found that restoring and rebuilding Toyota Land Cruisers for clients brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are, more often than not, needed to produce a “one-off” visual aspect for certain custom builds. We especially wanted a consistent look on the dash when added knobs for a compressor, front locker, rear locker or other accessories.
We are passionate about Toyota Land Cruisers, thus we took the factory knob and stylized it with our own twist to maintain a consistent look, but made them from billet aluminum to last the next 40-years of your 40-Series Land Cruisers life! 100% Machined in USA, right here in Colorado Springs!
FJ40 Billet Knob Set Includes:
• Headlight Knob BKHL737940T2 + Spacer (see Spacer Guide Below)
• Wipe Wash Knob BKWW737940T1 + Spacer (see Spacer Guide Below)
• Hazard Knob BKH737940T1 + Spacer (see Spacer Guide Below)
• Fan Pull Knob BKFP737940T3.5 + Spacer (see Spacer Guide Below)
• Warm Pull Knob BKWP737940T3.4 – No spacer needed
• Fresh Pull Knob BKFRP737940T3.4 – No spacer needed
• Choke Knob BKCK737940T1 – No spacer needed
Specs include the following:
• 6064 Billet Aluminum Material
• CNC Machine Cut
• Gloss Black Anodized Finish
• Laser etching is used for knob text (which means the text will not scrape or wear off like paint does)
• Text font is the factory style Bold with the same text height and layout
• 4mm x.7 stainless set screw included for securing the knob
• Choice of switch to dash backing collar (I.E. sheet metal dash or aluminum dash) Must choose what type.
Billet Knob Dash-Collar Guide for FJ40 Billet Knob Set
Just in case you get happy and open all your billet knob packages without noticing that each knob has a specific Dash Collar spacer!
Shown below are the dash collar spacers for each knob.
Lights, Wipe Wash, Hazard and Fan Pull Billet Nobs have specific a Dash-Collar. Note that while the Lights, Wipe Wash and Hazard spacers look the same, the Lights spacer is larger than than the other two. The Warm Pull, Fresh Pull and Choke knobs will make use of your original factory switches if you are placing these onto your factory FJ40 steel dash. We also have different collar spacers for custom aluminum dashes (choose in the drop-down order menu).
Looking for a Factory Toyota 84650-60050 Wipe Wash Switch Assembly?
Looking to add more 4X4 Functionality to your FJ40?
Adding Lockers to your FJ40? RL1063-A/B BILLET ATP SWITCH PANEL (Ash Tray Pocket) for Lockers / Accessories Switches