Billet Headlight “LIGHTS” Knob for 6mm Shaft, FJ40, 1973 – 1979
Red Line Land Cruisers developed a full range of custom billet knobs for the dash of “Resto Mod” 40-Series Land Cruiser customer builds.
Over the years we’ve found that restoring and rebuilding Land Cruisers brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are, more often than not, needed to produce a “one-off” visual aspect for certain custom builds. This is especially true where the use of mechanical lighting switches and knobs are added for a compressor, front locker, rear locker or other accessories. Thus, we utilized the styling of Toyota Land Cruiser’s factory knobs to maintain a consistent look and feel of the factory dash while outfitting your Toyota Land Cruiser with the RLLC billet knobs.
Specs include the following:
• 6064 Billet aluminum material
• CNC cut
• Gloss black anodized finish
• Laser etching is used for knob text
• Text font is the factory style Bold with height and layout
• 6mm x 1.0 thread TPI for late model style factory headlight switch
• 4mm x.7 stainless set screw included
• Choice of switch to dash backing collar (I.E. sheet metal dash or aluminum dash)