Red Line FJ40 Retro Reproduction Early Land Cruiser Fuel Line Kit – Clear
- Fuel Filter To Fuel Pump Line (*AE) is 8.5″ (fuel line) plus fittings
- Tank To Filter Line (*X) is 70.2″ (fuel line) plus fittings
- Our customized dual “nut” ends are proper 17mm metric wrench size!
- Fits factory OEM pre-1969 fuel tank threads
- Fits OEM pump Threaded Fittings
- Fits OEM glass Fuel bowl filter assembly ends
- Fits OEM early Fuel Tanks Port Fitting
- Not D.O.T. Approved
- Not liable for failure
- Hose is ethanol rated to 10% or less. You should be trying your best to use a non ethanol fuel anyhow, depending on if you have a local source!
Pre-1969 Toyota Land Cruiser’s had a plastic fuel line set up that has been disco’d by Mr. T. for decades and yours have most likely become brittle and have cracked! We’ve reproduced these because we love OLD Land Cruisers, we love driving them and we need reliable fuel delivery solutions!
* = Diagram