Hi-Amp Thermo Plastic Circuit Breaker – 50-Amp / 12-Volt, Type III
These high amp circuit breakers are typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits for trucks, buses,RVs and marine applications in battery charger systems and DC audio systems. All high amp circuit breakers comply with the SAE J1117 and J1625 standard for ignition protection.
Circuit breakers are a cost-effective method to ensure repeatable, reliable circuit protection. Meant to assist with systems that may be exposed frequently to overcurrents, or where replacing fuses may not be feasible, these products are critical components for protecting wiring, electrical equipment, and vehicle subsystems. Available in multiple current ratings, our Hi-Amp Circuit Breakers are a flexible solution to accomodate many applications.
• Agency Approvals: UL Approved for all amp ratings at 32V DC
• Interrupting Rating: 3000A @12V DC
• Ignition Protection: SAE J1625 and J1171
• Material: Thermoset Plastic UL Rating 94VO
• Temperature Range: -32C to 92C
• RoHS Compliant