BATTERY TERMINAL, ORDNANCE / MIL-SPEC, BOLT-TYPE, POSITIVE & NEGATIVE LEAD LUGS
These Mil-Spec heavy duty lead battery terminals are manufactured to meet military specifications, made from a lead alloy material making it 25%-50% denser than competitive products. Strong enough to easily meet today’s heavy electrical demands, good enough for our FJ40’s and 80-Series Land Cruisers!
These ordnance bolt type battery terminals are positive and negative specific as noted on the lug with the “circle P” and “circle N.”
• For positive & negative post 3/8 stud
• Low profile 3/4 high
• Lead construction terminals are 25-50% denser than competitive product.
• 3/8″ cable bolt allows for multiple battery cables or power connections to be added.
• All hardware is included and comes assembled.
• Positive Terminal Mil-Spec: A52425-1
• Negative Terminal Mil-Spec: A52425-2