90340-14001 PLUG, Air Rail – 2F Toyota Engine
Sold as a Set of 6.
These 90340-14001 PLUG, Air Rail are the real deal! These threaded plugs are THE genuine Toyota AIR RAIL PLUGS to place into the engine when removing the Air Rail system during a 2F De-Smog. Yes, they are expensive, but they are the RIGHT SIZE and RIGHT MATERIAL from the RIGHT Manufacturer – TOYOTA! Your Toyota Land Cruiser deserves it! Most people will use some type of American threaded brass plug, but that is not the correct method, wrong thread pitch, wrong material! Or visually worse, some will cut-pinch off the air rail tubes, leaving these nasty looking short tubes sticking up.
2F SNIPER 101 – WHERE TO START?
MORE 2F / SNIPER EFI RELATED READING:
• Red Line Land Cruiser – SNIPER CONVERSION PARTS
• HOW TO: REVIVE AN F-SERIES ENGINE THAT HAS BEEN SITTING DORMANT?
• ALL IN EFFORT TO SAVE AN F!
• 2F SNIPER 101 – WHERE TO START FOR YOUR FJ40 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER?
• Add EFI To Your FJ40 Toyota 2F Toyota Engine
• Ignition Package for 1 / 2F Engines for your Toyota Land Cruiser
• FJ DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) How to Run a Compression Test on An Engine
• What Type Of Engine Oil Do We Use At Red Line Land Cruisers
• Toyota 2F Engine – The Now Sought After 6 Cylinder Paperweight
• TOYOTA F / 1F ENGINE 1949 – 1975