Red Line 1F Oil Line Conversion Kit – RL1055
F-145 and F-155 Toyota Engine
FITMENT: 3/1969 – 9/1973 Land Cruiser
REPLACES DISCONTINUED: 90923-03011 PIPE OR HOSE, OIL FILTER INLET
SAVE THE F-Series!!!
Here at Red Line Land Cruisers we simply love F-Series Land Cruiser engines! Over the years of working on these 50-year old Toyotas, we’ve run into problems on numerous occasions with the 1F engines, the remote oil filter “soft-lines” have hardened, cracked and subsequently are leaking. And, to top it off, Toyota has discontinued the 90923-03011 1F Oil Filter Inlet Hoses.
With reviving and upgrading many of these FJ40 Toyota 1F engines we needed to replace these forever-out-of-stock Toyota oil lines and we needed a lengthened version to make room for the addition of aftermarket headers. We developed the RL1055 Red Line 1F Oil Line Conversion Kit that actually works with the correct thread-pitch fittings at the engine block, oil pressure regulator and the oil filter bracket! Spend the extra time to clean, chase and verify the threads before shoving the bolts in and hoping for the best! Remember, you are working on a vintage vehicle.
• FITS ONLY: F-145 and F-155 Toyota engines. (Years of 3/69 – 9/73) Toyota Land Cruisers
• Will NOT fit the F-135 Toyota engine – Years of 1958 – 3/69.
See our SPOTTERS GUIDE: 1F ENGINE BLOCK, CYLINDER HEAD & INTAKE MANIFOLD
Red Line 1F Oil Line Conversion Kit – RL1055 KIT INCLUDES:
• AN-4 Braided Stainless Lines X 28″ Long ( Teflon lined inside for oil resistance) – QTY 2
• AN-4 Steel Fitting – Oil Return Regulator – QTY 1
• AN-4 Steel Fitting 90° – Engine Block Oil Exit (OEM straight fitting will not clear headers) – QTY 1
• 10MM X 1.50 Banjo Fittings – Remote Filter Housing – QTY 2
• 10MM X 1.25 Banjo Bolt with washers – Remote Filter Housing – QTY 2
• Heat Shield – Oil Line Covering – QTY 2
KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE the Oil Filter Bracket & Oil Pressure Regulator shown in the images. For reference only.
CALL IF NOT IN STOCK ON WEBSITE: 719.638.2003
Due to our in-house high demand, we do not always have these on-line. Call to place yourself in the next batch.
There are several things to consider when driving and servicing your vintage F-145 / F-155 Toyota Land Cruiser with it’s 1F powered engine. It was manufactured from March of 1969 through September of 1973.
The U.S. National speed limit in 1973 was 55-MPH.
The Toyota F engine is a 3.9-liter, (105/125 hp), carbureted gasoline engine that is capable of (189/209 lb·ft) of torque at 2000 rpm. The difference in power and torque is different depending on the export destination. For comparison, The Toyota Yaris with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine is equipped with 106 hp and 103 lb-ft of torque. What we are saying here is, you have to think about and drive accordingly. Your Toyota Land Cruiser is NOT a 75-MPH FREEWAY CRUISING MACHINE!
It is is our opinion, the FREEWAY IS THE BORING WAY! While the freeway is a great road system to get from one place to another quickly, you are simply passing all the little dirt roads that need exploring! If you wish to drive somewhere in a rush and on the freeway, take the Yaris. If you are driving your vintage FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser with it’s 1F engine, take the side-roads and explore!
LUBRICATING SYSTEM FSM: FJ40 / F ENGINE – TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
• RL1041 F/2F ROCKER ARM OILER BUSHING, Replacement for Toyota 90999-73043
• Replacement for Toyota 13495-60010 LOCK, CRANKSHAFT PULLEY / RL1005 HARMONIC BALANCER LOCKOUT