The Transmission Oiler Bushing, 2nd Gear – Toyota 90999-70017 has been DISCONTINUED!
This is a Red Line Land Cruisers Remanufactured 2ND Gear for the J30 3-speed transmissions produced between march 1969 through January 1975. Our 2nd Gear Transmission Oiler Bushing has been faithfully remanufacture to factory Toyota specifications, designed with the same tolerances with oiling galley’s to control the lubrication-flow. You simply can’t just replace the bearings and gaskets and get your T-case back to factory spec without replacing the bushings! We like doing it the “FSM-Right” way!
- Made 5-axis CNC machined for precise factory fit.
- Bronze alloy for long lasting rotational use.
- Restores Side Thrust to Factory Toyota Spec
- Restores Oil Clearance to Factory Toyota FSM Specifications.
- Fits Pre ’73 Transfer T-cases
- Solid in Pairs as you will need (2) Per T-Case