Our Red Line Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 front bumper is made right here in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We meticulously designed this bumper to weld on or bolt on right to your 40 Series frame horns. Removal of the existing factory bumper mounts is required to utilize this bumper. Sold in raw form with the stinger, which leaves you the flexibility for welding on or finishing to your custom specifications.
Red Line designed this FJ40 bumper with the avid wheeler in mind. We utilized a narrow design for approach angle which allows the use of standard winch patterns. What’s even cooler is that it will work with aginaw power steering conversions! Recovery with this bumper is easy with two, 1″ D ring mounts! Weld on or bolt on, it’s your choice!
- Uses steel or rope fairleads
- Made from 2x4x.188 wall req. tube
- 1/4 plate steel
- uses standard winch pattern mounting
- For use with Saginaw power steering conversion
- 1″ D-ring mounts (2)
- Stinger is made from 1.5″ x .120 Wall DOM Tubing
- Improves front approach angle by 2″
- Overall width is 40.25″