This 1989 FJ62 was owned by the same family since the late 90s. It sports an Old Man Emu lift, oversized tires on 16″ rims, an ARB front bumper, ARB rock sliders, and a roof rack with a spare tire carrier mount. Includes a Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio with matching 6-disc changer, original owners manual, bottle jack and tool kit. Also includes a fair amount of service records. Engine was completely replaced in the early 1990s.
- Dark gray exterior, blue interior
- 285/75/r16 BFG A/T tires (33.5″ tires)
- View 200+ photos below and download/view super high res versions here (part 1) and here (part 2)
- Located in Monument, Colorado
- VIN: JT3FJ62G3K1112832
- Runs and shifts smooth
- BFG tires have a year or so left tread-wise
- Trail-ready FJ with about $3k worth of upgrades in the tires, fog lights, suspension, ARB front bumper, rock slider and roof rack alone.
- AM/FM/CD with 6-disc changer
- Speedo stopped working years ago. Previous owner guessed the mileage to be around 270k.
- Runs but sat for a while and needs a tune up, all fluids changed, and will need a new air intake hose (currently taped as a temporary fix; it sucks air in and throws off the system and runs like crap otherwise)
- Front seat bottoms are pretty beat in the front under the seat covers. Front seat backs are fine.
- Horn and rear wiper not working
- Has rust, but limited to the body and priced accordingly.