- Bilstein 5100 series shock FJ-40
- 10″ stroke.
- Valving is 255/70.
- Eye to Eye mounting.
- Body: 2″ Seamless Extruded Tube – Conventional Body
- Rod: 14mm Centerless Ground, Case Hardened, Chromed and Super Polished (same as 7100 Series)
- Seal: Aluminum 1 Piece Rod Guide
- Piston: 46mm Bilstein Digressive Piston
- Valving: “Self-Adjusting” Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
- Oil: Bilstein Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Mounting: Vulcanized Neoprene Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
- Boot: Black Bellows
- FITS REAR 40 SERIES 1975 and Later, 2.5″ LIFT
- These Budget Performance Bilstein 5100 series shocks are a great way to improve ride over normal gas shocks for your FJ-40. With good dampening and rebound valving preset from the bilstein factory, these non rebuildable 5100 series shocks will out perform your expactions on and off the road. Just bolt them on and enjoy! Red Line Prefers these Bilstein 5100 series shocks for any FJ-40 with a 2.5″ lift. Remember these can be used with Our ProComp Lift kit, OME 2.5″ lift or any other lift on the market. Improve your Cruisers Ride with very little effort and Money!
- Sold separately, 2 required for the rear of your cruiser
|Dimensions||24 × 3 × 3 in|