Red line has developed these billet “Resto Mod” Knobs to for the 40 series. We had discovered over the years that restoring and rebuilding cruisers for clients has brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are more often than not, needed to produce a ” one off ” visual aspect for certain builds. So Red line has mimicked the factory style knob with a twist.
Billet Wipe Wash Knob
FJ40 1973 – 1979
Red Line Knob TYPE 1
Red Line has developed these billet “Resto Mod” knobs to for 40 series Land Cruisers. Over the years we’ve found that restoring and rebuilding Land Cruisers for clients has brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are, more often than not, needed to produce a “one-off” visual aspect for certain custom builds, especially ones where knobs are added for a compressor, front locker, rear locker or other accessories. So Red Line has mimicked the factory style knobs with a twist which allows you to maintain a consistent look and feel when it comes to the knobs in your Cruiser.
Specs include the following.(TYPE 1)
- 6064 Billet aluminum material is durable, tough and beautiful
- CNC cut
- Gloss black anodized finish
- Laser etching is used for knob text (which means the text will not scrape or wear off like paint does)
- Text font is the factory style bold lettering with the same text height and layout as the factory knobs
- 5mm x .8 thread TPI for factory wiper switch
- 4mm x.7 stainless set screw included
- Choice of switch to dash backing collar (I.E. sheet metal dash<2> or aluminum dash<2A>) Must choose what type.
- Collar type is either 1 or 1A