FROM A RED LINE CUSTOMER – 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62
- Year: 1989
- Model: FJ62
- Price: $22,950
- Miles: 152k
- Status: Daily Driver
- Color: Red exterior, brown interior
See photos below
It’s not so much that a man chooses his journey, but that the journey chooses the man. The experience had been trying. He had to empty all his stores of bravery, strength, and survival instinct. After years of preparation, things he never thought would matter had culminated to this one moment. It was the moment that mattered most. The moment that would define him for the rest of his days. Now, atop his steadfast and freeborn red cruiser, the rising sun, a poetic end to a life-changing adventure.
This rust-free Cruiser is a rare find. Professionally restored in 2015, the following items were completed:
– Complete body work removing any imperfections.
– Primed, painted three times with “Freeborn Red” and finally two coats of clear coat applied.
– Undercoated with a 3M rubberized product to protect it from the elements.
– The rims, front and rear bumpers, and roof rack have been professionally powder coated.
– Engine tuned up with new spark plugs and wires.
– All fluids replaced
– All hoses and belts replaced.
– New tires installed, mounted and balanced.
– A/C system converted to R134A refrigerant.
– Radiator and engine block flushed and replenished with new anti-freeze.
– The vehicle comes with an aftermarket back-up camera.