For Sale From A Redline Customer
RESTORED MATCHING NUMBERS TOYOTA FJ43
Much information is available for the short wheelbase FJ40 (BJ40) and the long wheelbase FJ45 (HJ45) Toyota Land Cruisers. But very limited information on the Medium Wheel Base FJ43 (BJ43) model, is available, such is the case that many deny its existence. MWB FJ/BJ43 are 14 inches longer than standard the FJ40, making for a better ride and cargo space.
This is a beautiful exemplar of the FJ43; it is a 1982 Matching numbers FJ43 powered by the powerful 2F engine linked to a four-speed h41 transmission. The truck has very desirable 16” split rims very scarce in the US market. The truck is in excellent condition, 100% rust free, underwent frame on restoration, and has been pampered all its life.
Work done to the truck includes:
– Overhauled h41 gearbox
– Overhauled carburetor
– New OEM Steering column and gearbox
– Rectified brake drums
– New brake cylinders, shoes, and booster
– New OEM radiator and radiator cap
– New shock absorbers and leaf spring shackles
– New clutch disk and bearing
– New driveshaft yokes
– New Universal joints
– New OEM Denso spark plugs and wires
– Restored floors, body and frame paint
– New air, gas and oil filters
– Complete tune up
– Fresh gearbox, transfer case, transmission and engine oil
– New OEM turn signals, side markers and stop lights
– New weather stripping
– New Soft top canvas, frame, and bow, using period correct materials and Toyota patronage
– Complete new interior, with new carpets, reupholstered seats, and door panels
– New OEM transfer case and shifter knobs
– New OEM interior courtesy light
– New OEM rear view mirror
– New OEM gas cap
– New Mud Terrain tires
– New Vintage Air A/C and heater unit
The car will be shipped to Miami mid-June, all customs tariffs and taxes paid, will be issued a clean FL title, ready to transfer. All required customs, EPA & DOT forms will be provided along with a bill of sale.
This is your opportunity to own one of the rarest the Fj series Toyotas. Comparable FJ40s, which are much more common, are selling at auctions in excess of 50k, prices have increased 35% in a year!
Don´t wait any longer, get it for a great price and see how your investment´s price skyrockets in the coming years.
This vehicle is sold “as is”, no warranty stated or implied.
Do you have a Land Cruiser to sell? List it on the Red Line Land Cruisers classifieds for free!