FOR SALE FROM A RED LINE CUSTOMER
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60
This 1985 FJ60 was owned by the same family for the last 20 years. It sports vintage 1980s pin stripes that reminds me of the movie Tron. It was used as an extra vehicle on the previous owner’s mountain property in Colorado and thus why it has such low miles. While it does have some rust on the outside, the interior is absolutely incredible and with some body/metal work and a paint job this would be one fantastic daily driver. Currently located in Monument, Colorado.
- Located in Monument, Colorado
- 168k miles
- Metallic blue exterior, blue interior
- VIN: JT3FJ60G4F1132502
- Warn winch added to original front bumper
- Newer lift leaf springs, radiator, alternator, oil just changed
- Includes full original tool kit, jack, jack rods, and owner’s manual
- 168k miles (super low for an 85′)
- Transmission shifts smoothly, 4WD works great, and drives smooth down the road
- Interior is incredibly clean, headliner is perfect, seats immaculate.
- All original less the side mirrors, radio, rims and addition of the Warn winch
- A/C Blows Cold
- Original air intake hose is crack free (rare)
- Center console is perfect (rare)
- Washer bottles for front lights and windshield wipers are crack-free (rare)
- Fully smogged
- Rocker panels in very good condition
- Dent in the lower valence (used one around $100; roughly 8 bolts to remove and replace)
- Windshield cracked (estimated $200 to replace)
- Front quarter panel dented and has some rust (estimated $150 to $200 for a good used one)
- Rust in rear quarters (new metal panels available for $645)
- Front axle seals need replaced (almost all of them do)
- Radio sort of works; display won’t show you anything but a blank screen but tape deck works (although the tape won’t eject)
- To be a reliable daily driver it will only need new tires and a tune up (plugs, wires, cap rotor, and probably a carb cleaning or possible rebuild)
- Needs thermostat and thermostat sending unit (about $50 for the parts, takes about an hour to replace)
- Voltage is reading low. Need to diagnose. Starts and runs fine and the battery never dies so it might be the gauge. I have a good used one that will go with the truck.
For a free quote on auto shipping we recommend Summit Auto Transport. You can get a free quote on their home page at www.SummitAutoTransport.com. If you have any questions, please contact Aaron at Summit Auto. He’s great to work with and quick to respond on email.