Red Line 80 Series, Slinky, Long Travel, Stage 1 #Intermediate 50mm lift kit
The best “Overlanding” suspension for your 80 series
Longest Travel Suspension in the Marketplace
Best Ride and Handling Quality, over Any Other Kit out There
“Dual Rate” Long Travel Coil Springs
This is our entry level suspension system for the Toyota 80 series Land Cruiser. The Stage 1 intermediate system works nicely in all on and off-road scenarios improving factory body roll and over all driving ability whilst maximising wheel travel over any other 50mm (1.9″) front and rear suspension package. Icon Suspension front 2.0 shocks are tuned specifically to give your Toyota 80 TD or Petrol great ride quality on and off road and are suitable up to 75mm(2.96″) of lift in the front while increasing wheel travel.
The rear 2.0 Aluminium Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front shocks in every aspect, giving consistent smooth performance front to rear. Also provided is a pair of 50mm Lift rear coil-springs, firmer rated to help with ride quality and handling, as well as to support any necessary equipment you may carry, for weekends and day trips averaging at aprox 150-300 KG(330 lb -661 lbs) of extra weight. Both front and rear are easily rebuild able and we carry a complete range of spare parts to suit.
This kit includes the front Aus spec Toyota 80 series TD and Petrol model shocks with extended travel with suitable spec valving and coil rate, as well as the rear 2.0 extended travel shocks, with boots to protect the shafts, and the rear coils and suits all Toyota 80 series models.
Comes with protective 2 boots for the rear shocks included.
- This kit includes
- Front 2.0″ Aus spec Toyota 80 Series TD and Petrol model Slinky Long Travel shocks
- Rear 2.0″ Slinky Long Travel shocks, with boots to protect the shafts,
- Dual Rate Coils with custom spec coil rate
- Included in kit [sway bar spacer kit front included [SKU SA70101] required for clearance to front tailshaft when drooped ]
- Install kit[Bump stop drop adapters rear, rear sway bar control arm brackets
- Brake lines
- WE MUST KNOW THE YEAR OF YOUR 80 SERIES for CORRECT REAR SWAY BAR EXTENSION BRACKET
OPTIONAL/ REQUIRED COMPONENTS for all tire size and 50-75mm lift kit combo’s
- Adjustable Panhards rod front and rear for 3-2″ lifts
- Slinky Rear 80 series adjustable panhard rod. AU spec, PN SA70852, 294.99$
- Slinky Front LHD 80 series adjustable panhard rod. AU spec. PN SA70851L, 294.99$
- Caster correction bushings 2 degree, PN SP802degcasterbush ( will need 2 pairs ) 88.00$ each pair or
- “Washer mod” additional 2 degree of caster, link for install>
- (We do not recommend caster plates)
- Front wheel Alignment
- Thrust angle/ panhard rod alignment
ADDITIONAL KEY NOTES FOR 35″ TIRES
- We recommend installing PN SB1044X, 99.99$ 8MM chassis to radius arm offset bushings, for mud flap to tire clearance at full compression.
- Use of factory type rear upper and lower control arms is ok
- Use of factory driveshafts is ok
- We recommend using HD rear upper and lower control arms for peace of mind, with rock crawling type terrain. Also great for pinion angle adjustment and WB adjusting.