BlackHawk Front Upper Control Arm, 2010 on FJC & 4Runner
Designed to maximise clearance and travel,
While giving 3 degrees of positive caster to suit 2-3″ lift,
Bonded rubber bushes and to take the factory ball joint for maximum reliability
Ability to run 35″ tires with out rubbing
Blackhawk Australian engineered and designed BlackHawk Toyota Upper Control Arms to suit IFS suspension.
Designed to maximise clearance and travel, while giving 3 degrees of caster to suit 50-70mm lift, with bonded rubber bushes and to take the factory ball joint for maximum reliablity, they work with our extended travel Icon and Bilstein front coil over suspension packages as well as any other suspension kit like OME BP51 Tough Dog, Dobinsons MRR and many others, to ensure the wheel alignment is not compromised, the ball joint angle is maximised at full droop with longer coilovers which are designed to maximise wheel travel. Comes with everything required to install and uses your existing ball joint.
- 32mm OD wall with 4mm wall thickness
- Uses factory ball joint
- BlackHawk laser logo ball joint top cap to keep debris from accumulation on top of ball joint
- Reinforced at frame side mounts for extra durability
- Powdercoated Black
- Radius bends are opened to allow proper strut, tire and wheel clearance
- Greaseable fittings for frame side bushings ( uses factory bushings )
- Designed to keep your factory ball joint alive for 200,000 miles
- The ball joint cap is machined alloy with o ring seal and Blackhawk logo.
Suits the following Toyota Models
- FJ Cruiser 2007-14
- 4Runner 2010 on