8MM Offset Radius Arm Bushings 80 Series
8mm offset bushings are used to move the radius arm on an 80 series, forward to allow a 35″ tire not to rub the rear of the wheel well under suspension compression on our Slinky Long Travel Suspension kits.
- Adjustable 8mm offset centered sleeve
- Blue poly material for added suspension twist
- knurled sleeve ends grip the 80 series radius arm frame mounting plates, to keep them from rotating.
- Can use these in a manner to add caster (doing this will not move the axle forward) Installing the offset inner sleeve downward
Removal of radius arms from axle is required on both sides(Left and Right)of the cruiser. Put the cruiser on jack stands on all corners at an equal height. Remove front tires. Remove arms from cruiser with weight on jack stands. Remove and install 1 arm at a time. Refer to T.Q. spec’s for axle side and frame side radius arms nuts and bolts.
- 24mm wrench/ socket
- 22mm wrench/ socket
- Jack stands x4
- Tire removal tools
- Floor jack
- Tape measure
- Sharpie marker
- Round punch
- 1/2″ drive T.Q. wrench
- Press, removal tool for factory bushing removal