SOLD! 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
For Sale from a Red Line Customer
This 2003 Land Cruiser is a daily driver. Great all around Cruiser for daily driving, family use, or trail riding. Just finished installing the Slee Rear Tire Swing Out with added jerry can holder. Swing out also has a mount for a high lift jack. It also has a brand new Slinky Lift Kit (intermediate) ready to be installed, which is not included in the sales price at $15k, but is available for $2k, which is a highly discounted price for the kit. Lower-than-average miles at 166k. Most are 200k or higher now. Desirable silver color and grey interior.
- Brand new Slee Rear Swing Out Bumper ($3k installed) with jerry can holder. Easy to operate and locks in place when it’s open.
- Mainly used on pavement. I never got a chance to get it off road or on trails.
- Almost new oversized Nippo Terra Grappler tires (305 65 r18, which equates to 33.6″ x 12″ x 18). Spare has never seen pavement. Probably 5,000 miles total on the tires.
- Optional: I have a complete Slinky lift kit (intermediate, 2.5 to 3″ lift) for sale for $2k (paid way more than $2k for that kit). Includes everything you need for the lift: shocks, coils, heavy duty control arms, pan hard rods, diff drop, bump stops, brake line…the works. See photos at the bottom of the page. These kits are amazing and are hard to find in stock. Will sell this separate if the guy that buys the Cruiser doesn’t want it.
- Recent service at 160k includes transmission flush and fill with synthetic, power steering flush, brake fluid flush, and replaced burned out bulbs
- Synthetic oil change at 163k
- Timing belt replaced at 128k
- Includes factory DVD player with two headsets
- New power steering rack at 138k
- Front axles replaced at 135k
- New power antenna mast at 160k
- Air conditioning line replaced and rear rotors and pads at 150k
- New Front anti-sway bar bushings and links replaced, along with front fog lights at 154k
- Majority of work done at Toyota Dealerships
- Navigation system
- 6 disc CD changer
- Auto Climate Control
- Heated front seats
- Cruise Control
- 3rd Row Seats
- Rear climate control
- Tons of cup holders 🙂
- Shifts perfectly and no leaks whatsoever
- Non smoker
- Selling to purchase a pickup truck for work
- All wheel drive and anti lock brakes work great in the snow and ice
- I backed it into a tree on my property. Banged the bumper and the tailgate up, which led to the Slee Rear Swing Out – professionally repaired and paint matched. Brand new Toyota tail gate installed as part of the repairs.
- Has a few scratches and dents here and there
- Very slight hail damage on the hood and top. Hardly noticeable, unless you get down real low and look at the hood almost straight on. I forget it’s there because it’s not very noticeable
- Parking brake not working. Cable needs to be fixed.
- Minor 30 second exhaust tick noise/leak on passenger side only when the car is warming up. As soon as it warms up there are no leaks or sounds.
- Will need an alignment (was waiting to do this until after I installed the new lift kit)
- Surface rust on the frame. The thinner metal on the skid plate and gas tank plate is a bit worse, but these can easily be replaced.
- Needs new speaker cover on the passenger door (I have the part, just haven’t gotten around to installing it)
All in all, a solid Land Cruiser ready to go to a new home.