10% Off All Slinky Lift Kits and Parts!
Now Through February 1, 2017 when you order by phone using our “Forward Order” Program
How to Place Your Slinky Lift Kit “Forward” Order
A “Forward Order” means you can place your order now, but pay later, right before your lift kit or Slinky parts ship from Australia.
Here’s how it works:
- Call Justin at (719) 618-2003 Mon to Fri 8 to 5 Mountain Time to place your forward order.
- The cut off dates for each month’s forward order is the 7th day of each month
- Justin takes your order and places it with everyone else’s orders.
- 30 to 45 days later Justin calls you to take your credit card and secure your order
- About two weeks your order ships from Australia to the Red Line Land Cruiser in Colorado
- Once your order arrives at Red Line, it takes about 5-10 business days for your lift kit or parts to arrive at your door
Here’s a sample timeline:
- Bobby calls Justin on January 5th to secure his forward order
- Justin calls Bobby on or around February 15th to take his credit card
- Bobby’s parts arrive to Red Line around March 15th to March 30th
- Justin ships Bobby’s parts around April 5th or so, and it arrives to Bobbly around April 10th, give or take a few days
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I order one-off parts on a forward order?
A: No, forward orders are for just kits only, However, if you’re in a pinch for a part, just let us know and I’m sure we can figure something out.
Q: What credit cards do you take?
A: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal
Q: When is the cut-off day for each order?
A: The 7th day of every month
Q: How are you shipping parts to us from Colorado?
A: Via UPS – You can choose Ground or 2nd Day Air
Q: Can I place my forward order online?
A: No, to place your forward order you must call Justin at (719) 618-2003 Mon to Fri 8 to 5 Mountain Time
Questions about the Forward Order program? Call Justin or fill out the form below. If you cannot see the form below, use the simple web form here.