How to Place Your Slinky Lift Kit “Forward” Order
A “Forward Order” means you can place your order now, but pay later, right before your lift kit or Slinky parts ship from Australia.
Here’s how it works:
- Call Justin at (719) 618-2003 Mon to Fri 8 to 5 Mountain Time to place your forward order.
- The cut off dates for each month’s forward order is the 7th day of each month
- Justin takes your order and places it with everyone else’s orders.
- 30 to 45 days later Justin calls you to take your credit card and secure your order
- About two weeks your order ships from Australia to the Red Line Land Cruiser in Colorado
- Once your order arrives at Red Line, it takes about 5-10 business days for your lift kit or parts to arrive at your door
Here’s a sample timeline:
- Bobby calls Justin on January 5th to secure his forward order
- Justin calls Bobby on or around February 15th to take his credit card
- Bobby’s parts arrive to Red Line around March 15th to March 30th
- Justin ships Bobby’s parts around April 5th or so, and it arrives to Bobbly around April 10th, give or take a few days
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I order one-off parts on a forward order?
A: No, forward orders are for just kits only, However, if you’re in a pinch for a part, just let us know and I’m sure we can figure something out.
Q: What credit cards do you take?
A: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal
Q: When is the cut-off day for each order?
A: The 7th day of every month
Q: How are you shipping parts to us from Colorado?
A: Via UPS – You can choose Ground or 2nd Day Air
Q: Can I place my forward order online?
A: No, to place your forward order you must call Justin at (719) 618-2003 Mon to Fri 8 to 5 Mountain Time
Questions about the Forward Order program? Call Justin or fill out the form below. If you cannot see the form below, use the simple web form here.