For Sale: 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80, With v8 conversion
- Elocker on front and rear axles
- Full float rear axle with disc brakes
- Brand new crate GM auto transmission
- Brand new 35″ BFG All-Terrian tires and black wheels
- 2.5″ Old Man Emu lift
- Mint blue/grey interior
- Mint white exterior
- 1994 lt1 Corvette engine runs great until water temps hit 200 degrees. “Opti Spark” engine has been known to have issues. There are aftermarket coil pack and ecu conversions in the aftermarket.
- It does run and drive great until it warms up to 200 degrees. This cruiser is a great platform to swap to a 5.3 or 6.0L GM gen 4 engine.
As is: $6,000 Or have Red Line get this FJ up and running by installing a used 6.0 LS based engine swap (engine will be a 100,00 mile or less engine, tuned with new exhaust system) for $17,000 For more information, please fill out the form below or contact Justin at Red Line Land Cruisers at (719) 210-0101