FOR SALE from a Red Line Customer
1983 Toyota Land Cruiser, FJ60
- 154k original miles
- Sky Blue exterior, blue/gray interior
- VIN: JT3FJ60G4D0071946
- Located in Monument, Colorado
- View 200+ pics below
This 1983 FJ60 is in very good condition with lower-than-average miles, and minimal rust. The interior, including the carpet and the original upholstery, is very clean and in excellent shape. Features an old-school Pioneer AM/FM Cassette deck radio with matching Pioneer 10-Disc CD changer installed under the driver’s seat.
- Low miles, only 154k original miles
- Coolant, temp sensor, thermostat, thermostat gasket, and thermostat housing gasket just replaced
- Start right up
- Rare sky blue color
- Interior in excellent condition
- New carpet in the rear
- This Land Cruiser has spent most of it’s life in the dry climate of Colorado
- Thule cross bars (no key for it though, sorry. You can order one online though for around $10).
- The previous owner tried to fix the windshield wiper motor and ended up buggering up a delicate clip where the motor mounts to the window wiper crank arm. I have the part, just haven’t had the time to fix it. If you take care of it, I’ll take $250 off the price of the FJ.
- Needs a carb rebuild and the timing could benefit from an adjustment. Estimated around $200-300.
- Front axle leaks a smidge (typical issue). I usually rebuild the front axle and thus fix this issue when it’s time to do the brakes up front.
- Rear main seal leaks a smidge (typical issue). I usually replace these only when the clutch needs to be done (It’s a $25 part, but almost a full day’s work to replace).
- Paint is fading a bit and there are a few scratches here and there
- Headliner torn in the back right corner. Might be able to be stitched?
- Choke cable needs to be hooked back up (whoever rebuilds the carb can do this easily)
- This is not an issue, but it’s worth pointing out…there is no A/C on this FJ60. It wasn’t removed…it was just never installed. It was an option in 1983, and was not ordered on this FJ.
- Front windshield cracked. Around $150 to replace from any local windshield shop.
- Windshield reservoir squirter motor not working (unsure of the issue).