SOLD! 1984 Toyota LandCruiser FJ60
This 1984 60 Series FJ is in very good condition. Used at a cabin as a hunting vehicle in the mountains for the past several years, it has lower than average mileage at only 164,840 miles.
Even though it’s been rhino lined on the outside, according to the previous owner the rhino liner was not applied to cover up any rust and the body was rust free before the application was done. Going around the body and inspecting it closely and banging on the metal in the usual problematic areas appears to confirm that the body is indeed in very good condition.
This FJ60 is ready for daily use!
- 150+ photos below, view/download high res photos here
- 164,840 original miles (has had factory tires and suspension its entire life, so the speedo is accurate)
- VIN: JT3FJ60G4E0090885
- Clean Colorado Title
- Located at Red Line Land Cruisers, 1050 Ford Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Valve cover gasket and valves adjusted recently
- New WARN hubs
- Lower miles at 164k
- Mostly original
- 1-2″ lift with 31″ M/T tires with lots of tread life
- High lift jack mounted to front bumper
- Rear rifle rack
- Old school chrome roof rack
- Mechanically strong; starts up every time
- Body has very little rust; only spot seems to be on the inside of the tailgate
- The head looks like it has been removed and bead blasted; so assuming the head gasket was done not too long ago as it’s nice and shiny and from the valve on down, free of any oil leakage
- A couple leaks in the usual places; nothing major and nothing most FJs don’t have
- Idling a little high; could use an adjustment
- Clutch pedal needs adjustment